7/3/14

"Behind the Curtain" book review

red is Ingrid's favorite color

Hi everybody! I'm Louisa, Tatjana's daughter. I am 11 years old, almost 12. Today I am reviewing Behind the Curtain, a book by Peter Abrahams.

Behind the Curtain is a mystery novel full of excitement, suspense, and humor. It all
starts when Ingrid Levin-Hill, a spunky, curious 13 year old, gets kidnapped, and stuffed
into the trunk of a car. From there, Ingrid is launched straight into the middle of a ring of 
kidnappers and drug dealers. I really liked this book because it was so exciting. I didn't want
 to put it down. In fact, I was so captivated  by Abrahams' intriguing characters and complex 
plot, I ended up finishing it in an afternoon well spent. I recommend this 
book for teens, pre-teens, and even adults looking for a marvelous tale filled with 
ransom notes,  con artists, and soccer balls. Well done Peter Abrahams!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you  enjoyed it. Also, don't forget to check out the first book in this series, Down the Rabbit Hole, by Peter Abrahams. Look out for another review next week!

 ~Louisa

No comments: