2/13/12

studio update

my custom built desk holds large sheets of paper and looks out over the back yard

these are the wormy chestnut legs off an old farm table

I'm going to look for a stool so I can force myself to sit down once in a while

here it is, all ready to go...


Come on in and take a look at my new studio. Would you like some coffee?  Chocolate?  Make yourself at home .
The couch pulls out into a bed for overnight guests, at other times it's a comfortable perch for visitors. I have some good floor space for yoga sessions at home, and on the right is the desk with my computer stuff. The light is great, and I love to spend time in here!
Above the computer, there is a window that looks into the kitchen, I plan to make it a bit more private with a paper cut one of these days. The light is great, and I love to spend time in here! We joke that my family could just pass me meals through the window and I'd never have to come back in :)
Isn't it awesome? Im too lucky!

No comments: